November 18, 2011

A Quick Branson Bed & Breakfast Getaway

Nancy and I took a day off and went to Branson for a day. We spent a night at a Bed & Breakfast on the lake near Branson, MO.
Nancy finds a couple of nice chairs down below the home and beckons me to join her.

Nancy enjoys some time working on her nails while I enjoy the scenery -- the lake is down there beyond the trees.

Nancy goes exploring -- checking out all the different plants and flowers. It's October, but things are still beautiful.

Quiet solitude among the oak and maple trees lining the lake.

Nancy beckons me to join her on a walk to the lake. Hummm, do I wanna!!

I guess I'll let Nancy do the exploring and I'll take pictures of her adventure in the wilds of Missouri.


There's my sweet Nancy -- still taking pictures of her romantic getaway.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It looks like you both had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That looks like a beautiful getaway!! Glad you took the chance to go.

    ReplyDelete