September 10, 2012

Rendall Albert Hunt: My Little Brother

My little brother, Rendall, is 12 years younger than me -- he just celebrated his 50th birthday.
Karen, his wife, asked me to get some pictures of him when he was young. These are the ones that I've found in my scrapebook. All of these were taken while the family was living in Pennsylvania during the summer of 1966. Rendall was 4 years old and Trena was 8 years old. Merrill had just graduated from Granger High School. I had just completed 10th grade.
Rendall Albert Hunt outside the trailer that the family lived in for the first few weeks. Merrill and I arrived a few weeks after the rest of the family because Merrill stayed for his graduation. Grandma
Butt and Merrill drove us all the way back to Pennsylvania. After staying witht he family
for a couple of days, Grandma drove home by herself.

 Almost every Friday and Saturday, the family would head out on another sightseeing trip. This is Rendall posed in front of the Washington Monument in D.C.

This is Troyleen, back, Rendall and Trena next to the Sasquehanaa River, across from the LDS Ward Meetinghouse in Harrisburg, PA., during that summer in 1966.

Rendall, wearing a Union Civil War hat, finds the perfect spot atop a Civil War monument.

What a happy-looking little boy: Rendall in the green wilderness of Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thats neat! He and BJ look a lot alike in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete